My Photo
Name:
Location: Lalaland, Palace

Welcome

Welcome to the 4th round of Liar Game

The lies


Credits

My Notebook Version 1 is designed & coded by Princessa at Sabrina.SG.


* Best viewed with FireFox at 1024 x 768.
 

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Was finally in office after being exiled to Alujunied and Loyang for decades....
Had lunchie with runnies... iPhone madness resulted in random snaps throughout lunchie.. haha
Here's 1 taken from Sabby's blog...

With my pretty babe and the super spicy tom yum which made my stomach queasy the whole day! Boo... Had starbucks after tt and tried caramel macchiato... NICEEEE~

Fri ended early for me as booboo me took medicine without checking and ended up with a swollen eye+ injection due to drug allergy.. even the nurse asked in disbelief:"You knew you had the allergy all along and still took the medicine?!" =.=
Anw on a sidenote... my sweet A1 sunshine bot me pastries from Swiss Bake! ^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home