My Photo
Name:
Location: Lalaland, Palace

Welcome

Welcome to the 4th round of Liar Game

The lies


Credits

My Notebook Version 1 is designed & coded by Princessa at Sabrina.SG.


* Best viewed with FireFox at 1024 x 768.
 

Friday, April 2, 2010

The resistance to blog coz of the convenience of uploading photos to FB directly.... no more resizing nonsense n messy orders of blogger... but the bad thing: no privacy.... maybe i shld start removing pple from my fren list......

Anw eventful week though it also sorta marks the start of my peak coz all the review points and FS start coming in.... T.T Office had been a happy event with Mishie and Melli around... but that also meant inefficient.... hahaha~ All the photos can be found at Sab's blog for our daily lunches and dinner.... Lemme recall what other random things we did.... First was tattoo on Melli... then was tattoo on Mishie.... then on me... I must admit Melli's Chanel on me looks quite cool... hahah





Went bowling with runnies last Fri and the lowest score was like 82! WTH.... everyone was secretly li hai.... didn't hit 100 for the 2 games that day... Sad... think I shld start training to throw the ball with more force instead of letting it roll....

Last Sun marked the end of my nihongo @ Bunka... it's sad that things ended on a bad note and how honey and I don't even feel like going class and everything is torturous.... Rarrrrr~ Anw time to hunt for a good school!

Went to this Italian restaurant @ Raffles City yst... had some super duper Gelat and Gao Choco!!! OMG.... can't even finish 1 glass of it... bleahx >.<>
The yucky pastry

My super gelat drink....

Went Supper Club for the first time yst and it was a horrifying experience.... The place was overflowing with small ah bengs and ah lians whom I really wonder if they've really reached the age limit... Our presence there definitely pull up the average age... lolx After that we got to know there was some event and students get to enter for free if they present their poly matric card... zzz But anyway we manage to went in without q-ing... thankfully coz we're on guest list and didn't have to squeeze at the jam packed dance floor and no cover charge.... Our table was in the "overage room" but filled with CKs =.= The only good thing: Ample of room for dancing. Drinks took extremely long to come which reminded me of St James and diluted... absolutely no liquor taste... I think I'm a better mixer than them! We finished 2 jugs of redbull vodka+ vodka lime and another half btl of chivas before opening another 2... *pukes* Didn't finish the 2 btls and didn't get to the high stage coz needa conserve some energy for tonite... music was horrible... don't even feel like dancing... No more supper club for me!

Looking forward to Butter tonite! WKend ~<3

Flowers make people happy! ^^
We helped Melli to date Minnie successfully yst! hahaha~ Mishie and I are talented wedding planner... Can I have dinner with you tml night? =P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home