My Photo
Name:
Location: Lalaland, Palace

Welcome

Welcome to the 4th round of Liar Game

The lies


Credits

My Notebook Version 1 is designed & coded by Princessa at Sabrina.SG.


* Best viewed with FireFox at 1024 x 768.
 

Saturday, April 3, 2010


清明时节雨纷飞。。路上行人欲断魂

It's the tomb sweeping season again... The weather also started to turn cooler and raining... Times like this make me wonder it's hard not to believe in old sayings...

Anw met up with Zhiyun today! ATAS lunch though... we ate dim sum @ Fullerton... hahaha oh well... what else to expect from my dear senior right? She told me her recent shopping spree ended with a 1.2K hole in her pocket @ Alldressedup! The romper she wore today cost a whopping 400 bucks! *faintx* She brought her new Chanel bag along which is really gorgeous! S$3K+ if you buy in Paris.... pinku and limited edition for Vday... When will someone buy that as a presie for meeeeee =((

The lunch was really not bad and bout $30bucks per person, ala carte buffet... Nice place to just sit around, drink tea, catch up with each other....

A peaceful day after the madness last night with countless jugs of vodka, whiskey and flaming... >.< But the highly disciplined me prevented myself from drinking too much... Results? Overly sober... Boo~

Pix up @ FB... 2 of my fav pix of the nite....


Can someone teach me how to take pix with flash+ backgrnd! Rarrrrrrr~

I know I shldn't feel disappointed since it's all expect....


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home