My Photo
Name:
Location: Lalaland, Palace

Welcome

Welcome to the 4th round of Liar Game

The lies


Credits

My Notebook Version 1 is designed & coded by Princessa at Sabrina.SG.


* Best viewed with FireFox at 1024 x 768.
 

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Dead busy for the past WeeeeeeeeK! All the midnight shifts that I have been missing for the past 2 yrs are coming back again.... zzzz thanks to Batam! =(

Felt sick during mid week after hugging Darling in office... I should have known since she already spread her virus to her entire team... hahaha luckily illness didn't take me down and the later I worked the more ok I felt @.@

Anw mgr gave me thousands of things to do on Fri... can't even take a breather let alone go lunch... Kop this pix off Melli's blog... Sad lunch in office.... haha~

Sweet runnies all da bao back to accompany me!^^
Can't believe it when I saw them back in office with their packed lunch... *touched*

Mishie came back to office and it was movie nite! Caught Date Night with her, Sabby, Lawry, Sara n Melli! Show wasn't fantastic.... and we ended the nite by being pang seh-ed by Mishie once again coz her Waiwai came to pick her.... =(

Y I don't have BF to come n pick me!!! -quote modified from Mishie's statement-
hahaha I can never get sick of this sttmt...

Sat was spent in office with my dearest honey and we decided it'll be our wkend hang out place.. so we're gonna keep some beer and liquor in office to party on wkends... lolx Diku joined us during dinner.... didn't manage to get a lane... saded.... the lanes at Marina Sq were actually refloored! Boo~
***************************************************************

I know I really dunno how to make the best out of opportunity... zzz
Will you really turn up?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home