My Photo
Name:
Location: Lalaland, Palace

Welcome

Welcome to the 4th round of Liar Game

The lies


Credits

My Notebook Version 1 is designed & coded by Princessa at Sabrina.SG.


* Best viewed with FireFox at 1024 x 768.
 

Monday, April 19, 2010

Think my posts will no longer have any pix coz I'm lazy to do all the resizing and all the pix can be found at Mishie's or Sabby's bloggie... hahaha

Anw just some random updates... Went to Butter again on Fri or shld I say I was being dragged there.... V fast gone coz was really too freaking tired.... zzzz no more liquor for me for the coming week!!! Rarrrrr~

Caught Chicago on Sat and finally met up with Yiying... it's been really long since I saw her and good to know we have endless things to say... no awkward silence =)
For pix of everything.... please see FB.....

Went back to work today... I didn't know office is so stuffy on Sundays.... don't rem it to be so bad when I was there with Honey lehz... hahaha anw Mishie went back with me... Yesss it's Mishie Ang! Apparently our lives become really shitty.... bahhhhh~ Anyhows we stole Xho's fan to use.... LOLX forgot to put it back... think I better return tml mrning....

Melli came at 5+ n they went blading at ECP... I was still slogging hard.... or I was supposed to be slogging hard... ended up talking craps with Jon till the time to meet them.... =X
We ate at Ichiban Boshi @ Parkway Parade then la teh with Mishie n her beau n Melli till 11+! Omg lorz.... hahaha Think Mishie will post pix of our mini gathering....

Sat in the spotless white honda jazz.... Happy! ^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home