My Photo
Name:
Location: Lalaland, Palace

Welcome

Welcome to the 4th round of Liar Game

The lies


Credits

My Notebook Version 1 is designed & coded by Princessa at Sabrina.SG.


* Best viewed with FireFox at 1024 x 768.
 

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Had the most relaxing weekend ever today! Ok for months.... it's always work+ going out... Melli reminded mi to stop and take a breather which I did! Ok also partly coz no1 asked mi out... =X

Went for Alstom's baby shower today @ Hotel Rendevous's coffee club... thot my cousins were really rude... didn't play host at all... zzz Mum and I had to find seats ourselves and just stick to each other for the whole session... None of them bothered to come over to talk to us.... =.=

Only halfway through my first aunt came over with Andy and his wife and lil Kai Feng... then it was the usual bombarding of "CNY- questions" - you really don't have bf mehz? Thanks for reminding i'm old and still unwanted.... Rubbing salt into my wound... hahaha

Last night played bowling with Diku and Honey.... I lurve the new re-flooring at Marina Sq! Smoooooth~ But the shoes were really worn out and slippery... almost fell down when throwing the balls... It's been long since I got more than 100! Happy night~

Tml is work again... But suddenly it doesn't seem so torturous to return to office on weekend... with the company of Mishie! Macs brekky for mi tml... =)

Will I get a ride again?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home